About this Event
It's Mother's Day weekend! What's better than spending it celebrating the lovely ladies on the farm that produce your milk and regenerate the soil?
- Spend time with the cows, chicks, and pigs.
- Eat a homemade family-style farm lunch under a tent in the pasture. Healthy snacks and yummy desserts will also be served.
- Go on a wagon ride or a pony ride.
- Tour the facilities.
- Chat with the farmer and the Miller's Bio Farm staff.
- Connect with likeminded families :)
This event is for Miller's Bio Farm customers, supporters, family, and friends.
Tickets cost $15 per adult.
Kids 17 and under are free! Kids are absolutely welcome and encouraged to explore and play on the farm. You can add free kids tickets to your order. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Some notes to help you prepare for the event:
- Wear clothes you are willing to get dirty.
- The event is 100% outside, so prepare for the weather!
- If you are bringing kids, it is recommended that you also bring a change of clothes for them. There is a sandbox and plenty of healthy dirt to play in at the farm.
- If you are traveling from afar, you may wish to stay overnight in Lancaster County. Here is are some Amish farms you can rent for overnight stays: www.amishfarmstay.com. And, here is another resource to find places to stay and things to do: www.discoverlancaster.com.
***Masks are optional. Farm staff will not be wearing masks.