A Species-Appropriate, Nutritious Treat for Cats & Dogs
Every bag has 100% bison scapula as a single ingredient that's transparently sourced from organic, local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your bison scapula came from!
Only the best for your pets:
- No feed-grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten, byproduct-free
- Handmade in small batches in the USA
- No preservatives, chemicals, or additives
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
- Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention: Connective tissue and cartilage are excellent sources of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
- Dental Health: Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrushes for a reason. Chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
- Mental Simulation: Chewing and gnawing are an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!
When introducing new chews:
- Do not give an entire new chew to your dog, even if they are a large breed. When introducing a new chew, take it away when a quarter or halfway (less for small breeds) done to ensure their system agrees with it.
- Start with 5 minutes of chewing and work your way up to 15 minutes maximum.
- Chewing should always be supervised.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.