Merry Christmas with a small gift from the farmer
I hope you are warm and merry. I hope you are spending time with friends and family, even if over Zoom. And, I hope you are enjoying healthy and delicious farm food today!
Mmmmm food. Warm hot cocoa made with A2 milk, potato chips fried in pastured lard, fizzy water kefir soda, eggnog, glazed pastured ham, and lots and lots of cookies made with 100% grass-fed A2 butter. Yum!
Farmer Aaron wants you to keep the yummy food coming. As a small Christmas gift to you, farmer Aaron is offering you 5% off your next order. Use the coupon code “CHRISTMAS” at checkout. The coupon can be used once and expires on January 1.
Christmas this year is a bit different for sure. But, despite how awful 2020 has been, the Christmas spirit has surely uplifted me. As I read How the Grinch Stole Christmas to my kids this year, Dr. Seuss's words mean something a bit different.
- He HADN’T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME!
- Somehow or other, it came just the same!
- And the Grinch, with his grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow,
- Stood puzzling and puzzling: “How could it be so?”
- “It came without ribbons! It came without tags!”
- “It came without packages, boxes or bags!”
- And he puzzled three hours, till his puzzler was sore.
- Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before!
- “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store.”
- “Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
Christmas came in 2020! It did! It came without loved ones; it came without caroling; it came without live church service, big budgets, and traveling!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!