Get popping with Miller's popcorn!
Ditch that microwave popcorn, our popcorn is the real deal!
100% chemical free popcorn is a healthy and fun snack that you can feel good about feeding your family.
After all, who doesn't like popcorn?
How to cook it?
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fat to a big pot (butter, ghee, or coconut oil)
- Heat the oil until it is melted.
- Add 2-3 kernels to the pot and wait for them to pop. Once they pop you know its the right temperature.
- Now add 1/3 cup of kernels, be sure they are spread out into an even layer.
- Cover the pot, remove from heat and count 30 seconds: (Count out loud! It's fun to do with kids.) This method first heats the oil to the right temperature, then waiting 30 seconds brings all of the other kernels to a near-popping temperature so that when they are put back on the heat, they all pop at about the same time.
- Return the pan to the heat: The popcorn should begin popping soon, and all at once. Once the popping starts in earnest, gently shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the burner. Tip: As the popcorn pops, try to keep the lid slightly ajar to let the steam from the popcorn release (the popcorn will be drier and crisper).
- Once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pan from the heat: remove the lid, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with melted butter to taste