5 easy and affordable ground beef recipes your family will love
Miller’s has a LOT of ground beef right now… so much that ground beef is on sale for 5% off. And yes, the 3, 6, 10, 20, and 40 pack bundles are 5% off, too!!
I’d love your help. Could you cook some ground beef for your family, please?
In case you need an extra push to help the cause, here are 5 reasons why ground beef is just awesome:
- Ground beef is the most affordable way to eat 100% grass fed pasture raised beef. This is especially true when you buy in bulk and stock your freezer.
- Quality ground beef is nutritious, packed with healthy fats and nutrients.
- Ground beef reduces waste, as all the bits and pieces are used in ground meat.
- Miller’s ground beef is produced in a way that regenerates soil and reverses the effects of climate change.
- Ground beef is delicious!
Dinner always starts with an idea.
And sometimes, well, I hit a block. What to make for dinner becomes a real struggle. I’m sure you’ve struggled with this, too.
I’m here to help.
Here are 5 stellar ground beef entree recipes that I’m sure your family will enjoy.
I had this sweet and savory meatloaf the first time I met farmer Aaron, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s one of my family’s favorite meals. An easy to make crowd pleaser.
Elevate your burger. Fire up the grill. This burger has layers of flavors - the umami blue cheese flavor, tangy spicy dijon mustard, sweet onions, and pungent garlic.
A great and easy make ahead dish for when life gets busy or you want a day of relaxation. This chili has all the elements of heart warming comfort food.
This simple and tasty meat sauce with Italian flavors is worth getting excited about. It beats anything from a jar. And, it uses ingredients you likely already have in your pantry!
Hash is a dish made with chopped meat, potatoes, and fried onions. This is a zesty twist on a more traditional hash that’s great for getting beets and cabbage into your kids tummies.
Enjoy the ground beef. Enjoy dinner with those you love. Enjoy the food.
PS: Not a beef person? That’s ok. We also have ground goat, chicken, lamb, pork, and turkey! Check out all of the ground meat options here.