- Preheat oven to 250F for all day cooking and maximum deliciousness. Short on time? Preheat to 450F for fast cooking and a super yummy meal.
- Get out a baking pan large enough to fit all of your chicken in a single layer. Line with parchment paper (trust me, you want the pan lined, otherwise you'll end up with some major scrubbing work later).
- Place chicken leg and thigh in the pan.
- Mix barbeque sauce and honey together. Generously slather the chicken on top and bottom. Make sure chicken is skin side up in the pan. Pour the rest of the sauce over top.
- Cover the pan with a lid, a baking sheet, or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 8 hours (or more) at 250F or 45 minutes at 450F. If you like crispiness, uncover for the last 10-15 minutes of baking.
- Make sure to serve with napkins.
*It's important that chicken is cooked all the way through. Use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature is 165F.
SIDE DISH SUGGESTIONS
Salad, Cucumber Salad, Rice Pilaf, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans