- (1 lb) Turkey Skin
- (To Taste) Salt
- (To Taste) Pepper
- (To Taste) Seasoning or dried herbs of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 F and place rack to middle position. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dry the skins completely on paper towels and stretch out onto the parchment paper in a single layer.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning. Go easy because the turkey skin will shrink (as much as 50%) as it cooks, concentrating the seasoning. The turkey skin will fry in its own fat.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until browned and crisp. They should be a deep golden brown, a little darker than the photos. Remove from the pan and drain excess fat on paper towels.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Place on a sheet pan in a 350 F oven for several minutes to re-crisp leftovers if needed.
Serving: 1oz | Calories: 126kcal | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 12g
*Recipe and photo credit to: Low Carb Maven