- (3 cups, cooked) Chicken Leg and Thigh
- (1) 1 - Spaghetti Squash
- (2 tsp) 1lb Unsalted A2/A2 Butter
- (1/3 cup) Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- (1/4 cup) 1 quart - Greek A2/A2 Yogurt
- (1 cup, grated) 8oz Raw A2/A2 Fresh Gouda Cheese
- (1/2 cup, diced) Red bell pepper
- (2, thinly sliced) Celery ribs
- (2, green and white parts) Green onions
- (to taste) Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut squash ends off, then, cut lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Brush melted butter on the inside of each squash and place cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes.
- While squash is cooking chops your vegetables.
- Mix cooked shredded chicken, sauce, dairy and chopped veggies in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove squash from oven and stuff with chicken salad.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Add squash back to the oven to heat through and melt cheese (5-7mins).
- Let the squash slightly cool before serving.
Adjust buffalo sauce to your liking.
Add other veggies, pecans or grapes to chicken salad.
Yogurt, sour cream, cream cheese or mayo can be used for the dairy.
Topping suggestions- pepper slices, green onion, bacon or blue cheese crumbles, hot sauce and cream drizzle.
***Bake the plain squash seeds and offer them to the birds, squirrels or deer outside (optional). Fun for the kids!
Roast plain seeds in a preheated 275F oven. Roast for about 15minutes on baking sheet. Mix often to avoid burning.
Let the seeds cool before putting outside for wildlife.