- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Brush a cooling rack with a small amount of oil.
- Line a baking tray with foil or a silicone mat and place oiled cooling rack on top.
- In a large bowl mix curry, arrowroot powder, baking powder, black pepper, sea salt, garlic, and sugar (if using).
- Coat all your wings in the dry seasoning mix.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, flipping over after approx. 25 minutes.
- Be sure the internal temperature reaches 165-175F if taking them out any earlier.
- Serve with yogurt dipping sauce or ranch.
Cucumber Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 Cup A2/A2 Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Cucumber, Finley chopped, seeded
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Mint leaves, large
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
*if you prefer a smoother dipping sauce add these ingredients to a blender.
Adding arrowroot powder and baking powder will help to get these wings crispy.
Cooking the wings on an oiled, raised cooling rack helps the heat in the oven circulate better and gets underneath the wings to crisp both sides.
Be sure to flip the wings over mid-way through cooking.
If you want to add heat toss in some cayenne pepper or your favorite chili or pepper seasoning.
Cornstarch can be used instead of arrowroot powder.