A2 beef vs A2 dairy. What's the difference? One doesn't even exist in the US. LEARN MORE HERE.
1 dozen - Brown Corn & Soy Free Chicken Eggs

1 dozen - Brown Corn & Soy Free Chicken Eggs

You eat eggs everyday, so why are you settling for anything less than the best?

Organic, free range eggs will enhance everything from a simple egg sandwich to your next birthday cake.

Creamy yellow yolks and sturdy whites make these eggs the pinnacle of kitchen staples. With buttery and bright notes, these organic, free-range beauties come from chickens feasting on bugs, beetles, alfalfa, clover, and other native grasses.

The chickens are fed GMO-free, corn-free, and soy-free feed. The feed contains a specially formulated blend of oats, rolled wheat, peas, alfalfa hay leaves, barley, fishmeal, sesame meal, raw liquid goat whey, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Read the nitty gritty details here.

Please note that we typically do not add colorants to the feed, even natural ones like marigold and paprika. So, you will notice paler yolks in the colder months and darker yolks in the warmer months when the hens are foraging for fresh greens.

*Washed in water only


Honest Disclosure: The eggs are washed in water, which removes the bloom from the egg. This means that the eggs should be refrigerated. Our egg farmers buy in the same exact feed and do not grow it themselves. About 20% of the feed is bought from local, traceable farms. The other 80% is bought in as organic grains. Vitamins and minerals are added to the feed. Some vitamins are synthetic.