April 26, 2023 • 0 comments
A quick and easy high protein recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 4
- (6 Hard Boiled, Chopped) 1 dozen - Brown Corn & Soy Free Chicken Eggs
- (1/4 cup) Mayonnaise
- (1/2 Tbsp) Lemon Juice
- (1/2 Tbsp) Dijon Mustard
- (1/4 cup, diced) 1 head - Celery
- (2 Tbsp, diced) Green Onion
- (1/2 tsp) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (1/4 tsp) Black Pepper
- (Optional for garnish) Paprika
- Mix mayo, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice well with salt and pepper.
- Add in celery and onion. Mix well.
- Add chopped eggs and mix until combined.
- Adjust mayo, mustard, and salt/pepper to your liking (if needed).
Optional - Top with paprika or cayenne and green onions. Add a little horseradish for an extra kick!
Sides - Serve over toasted sourdough bread, crackers or wrapped in lettuce. This can even be enjoyed by the spoonful or made into a tasty sandwich!
Instructions/Tips for Boiling Farm Fresh Eggs
- Add water and eggs to a saucepan with 1tsp of salt or 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Bring water to a rapid boil.
- Remove pan from the heat and cover with a tight lid.
- Let the eggs sit in the hot water 10-15mins for fully set eggs (Extra large, Jumbo or Duck eggs may need to sit a few extra minutes).
- Once ready, drain the hot water and transfer eggs to an ice bath for a few minutes and gently peel.