- Put kefir and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and liquified. It should be the consistency of a smoothie.
- Pour into popsicle molds evenly.Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water for easy removal.
No popsicle molds? No problem!
All you need is small disposable cups and popsicle sticks. Pour mixture into cups. And then, there are 2 methods for getting the sticks to stay in the middle:
- Freeze for about 2 hours, until partially frozen. Then, add the popsicle sticks to the middle of each cup. Put back in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Put a small square of tinfoil over the top of the filled cup. Secure on as tightly as possible. Make a slit in the middle of the tinfoil, and insert the popsicle stick.
- For added flavor and warmth, add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- For added texture, throw in some whole or crushed fruit to the mix.
- Prefer a less sweet or more sweet ice pop? You can adjust the amount of honey to your liking.
- To make easier to pour, add a few Tablespoons of milk to thin out the mixture.