May 1, 2023 • 0 comments
Did you know that radishes get sweet when cooked? This is a simple side dish that can accompany basically any main dish. Elevate a common and easy-to-grow veggie with simple seasoning and preparation.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- (1lb) Radishes
- (1 Tablespoon) Coconut Oil (or avocado oil, melted butter, or ghee)
- (½ teaspoon) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (⅛ teaspoon) White Pepper
- (½ teaspoon) Dried Dill
- (to taste) Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash the radishes and pat them dry. Slice off the stems and the ends. Cut the radishes into bite-size pieces. Place the chopped radishes in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or avocado oil, melted butter or ghee). Add 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, about an eighth of a teaspoon of white pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill. Stir to combine.
- Place the radishes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the radishes from the oven. Give them a stir and return them to the oven to bake for 10 more minutes or until the radishes are fork-tender.
- Search the roasted radishes with your favorite dressing or a squeeze a fresh lemon juice.