- Beat eggs in a mixer until well blended.
- Add honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend together.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer (custard is NOT good with small chunks in it).
- Add milk and stir.
- Put in 4-5 pint jars with lids screwed on.
- Put jars in a big pot. Pour water in until the jars are about 3/4 covered.
- Heat on high heat until the water is boiling. Keep the lid on the whole time.
- Once boiling, steam for 1 hour.
- Remove from the pot and let cool for about 10 minutes on the counter. If they cool too quickly, the jars might crack. Then, put in cold water to cool completely.
TIP: Custard can be made ahead in big batches and kept in the fridge for 7-10 days.