- (2 cups) 2lb - All Purpose Einkorn Flour
- (3 large) 1 dozen - Brown Corn & Soy Free Chicken Eggs
- (3 Tbsp) Maple Syrup, 1 quart (Glass)
- (1 cup) 1/2 gallon - Whole Cream Top A2/A2 Cow Milk (Glass)
- (4 oz) Cream Cheese
- (5 Tbsp, unsalted, room temp) 1lb Raw Fresh Unsalted A2/A2 Butter
- (2 Tsp) Baking Powder
- (1/2 tsp) Baking Soda
- (1/2 tsp, ground) Ginger
- (1/2 tsp, ground) Cinnamon Powder, 4oz
- (1/4 tsp, ground) Nutmeg
- (1/8 tsp) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (1/8 tsp (optional)) Cloves
- Turn on waffle maker and brush lightly with melted butter or ghee.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, eggs, milk and maple syrup.
- Whisk the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Follow directions for your waffle maker model.
- This will make 12 mini waffles and usually take 3 minutes to finish baking.
- If you are using a regular size waffle maker use approximately 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle or 1 cup of batter for larger Belgian waffles.
- These can also be baked in the oven using a silicone waffle mold on 425F for 12-15minutes or until waffles look golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter or maple syrup.
*** Gingerbread waffle makers can be found online at amazon or in-store at Target :)
- Almond flour can be used instead of Einkorn if you are following a low carb diet.
- Use your favorite sweetener to replace the maple syrup.
- Sour cream can be used as a substitute for cream cheese.