- Heat ghee in a pan over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot add the chopped peppers and onions. Cook for a few minutes until tender and fragrant. Add garlic and continue cooking for one minute.
- Add the ground beef, salt, and spices to the pot. Brown the beef, breaking it up with a wooden spatula as it cooks.
- Add the tomatoes, beef bone broth, carrots and beans (if using). Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Bring the chili to a boil and then reduce to low heat. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Ladle chili into bowls and serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, red onions, jalapeño slices and fresh chopped cilantro.