- (1 Cup) 2lb - Organic Pre-Soaked Rolled Oats
- (1/3 Cup) Organic Pre-Soaked Pecans, 8oz
- (3 Tbsp Maple syrup) Maple Syrup, 1 quart (Glass)
- (1 Egg white) 1 dozen - Brown Corn & Soy Free Chicken Eggs
- (1/2 tsp) Homemade Vanilla, 4oz
- (1/8 tsp) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (1 cup) 1 quart - Greek A2/A2 Yogurt
- (1 Mango) 1 - Mango
- (1-2 Tbsp Raw honey) Raw Wildflower Honey, 10oz (Glass)
- (1 Tbsp) Shredded Coconut
- (1/4 cup) Sesame Seeds
- (1 Tbsp) Dried Blueberries
- (1/2 tsp) Ceylon Cinnamon
- (1 Tbsp) Coconut Water
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add oats, nuts, sesame seeds, dried blueberries, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk in vanilla, maple syrup, coconut water and egg white.
- Stir together until everything is coated well.
- Press the mixture into a silicone muffin pan.
- Be sure to press along the sides using your hands or a spoon to create a mini tart shape.
- Bake the granola crust for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before assembling the tarts.
- Top with greek yogurt, fresh mango, shredded coconut and raw honey.
- Serve immediately.
- Walnuts, cashews or almonds can be substituted for pecans or a mixture of nuts works too.
- Add any of your favorite fruit toppings.
- Avoid using fresh fruit in the granola or it will become too soft.