December 14, 2021 • 0 comments
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 10
- (2 cups) 2lb - All Purpose Einkorn Flour
- (1/2 tsp) Baking Soda
- (1/2 tsp) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (3/4 cup) Sugar
- (1-1/2 tsp) Cinnamon Powder, 4oz
- (1/2 cup (4oz)) 1lb Raw Unsalted A2 Butter
- (1/2 cup packed) Brown Sugar
- (2 large eggs, 1 separated) 1 dozen - Brown Soy-Free Chicken Eggs
- (1/2 tsp) Homemade Vanilla, 4oz
Learn more about einkorn flour here.
Make the dough
1- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
2- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp of sugar and the cinnamon (save for later).
3- In a stand mixer or large bowl, cream together the room temperature butter, the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, and the brown sugar.
4- Add 1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk, and the vanilla. Beat until well combined.
5- Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
Prep the dough
1- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2- Roll one heaping tablespoon in your hands until you make a ball. Then, roll the ball in the cinnamon sugar to coat completely. Place on a baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake the cookies
1- Preheat oven to 375F.
2- Bake for 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
3- Let the cookies cool in the pan for about 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.