- (3 lbs) Ground Beef
- (3 tsp) Nutritional yeast
- (2 tsp) Celery leaves (or seasoning of your choice)
- (1-1/2 cups) Maple Syrup (Glass)
- (1-1/4 Tbsp) Liquid smoke
- (1 cup) Water
- (1 cup) 1 pint - Raw Super Heavy A2 Cream (Glass)
- (3 eggs) 1 dozen - Brown Soy-Free Chicken Eggs
- (2 tsp) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 1lb
- (1-1/2 cups) Organic Pre-Soaked Rolled Oats, 2lb
- (1 medium onion, chopped) 1lb - Yellow Onions
- (2 cups) Ketchup (ideally fermented)
1 - Mix ground beef, oatmeal, heavy cream, eggs, salt, onion, nutritional yeast, and celery leaves well and shape in bread or cake pans.
2 - Mix ketchup, maple syrup, liquid smoke, and water to make a sauce. Pour over meat.
3 - Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour.
*Make 1/3 batch for a family dinner, 2/3 batch if you want an extra loaf to freeze, and make a full batch to serve at your frolic.
**This recipe can also be made as meatballs!