Onion & Herb Greek Yogurt Dip
May 17, 2023 • 0 comments
Here's a quick and easy dip recipe that's flavorful and delicious! Perfect chilled dip for summer parties or just a healthy and fun snack!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 5-6
- (1.5 cups) 1 quart - Greek A2/A2 Yogurt
- (1.5-2Tbsp) Onion and Herb Dip Mix, 4oz
- (1/2 Tbsp) 1 quart - A2/A2 Ghee (Glass)
- (1 bunch) Green Onions
- (1/8 tsp, optional) Fine Celtic Sea Salt, 8oz
- (optional) Mini Einkorn Sourdough Bread
- (optional) Simply Sourdough Einkorn Crackers, 6oz
- Mix yogurt and herb dip mix together.
- Once mixed well, store the dip in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let the dried herbs soften.
- While waiting, cut your veggies or bread and fry the onion.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp Ghee and 1 Tbsp chopped green onion (white bulbs) and fry over medium-high heat, stirring often until crispy and browned.
- Once the yogurt is ready, remove from the fridge and taste. Add salt if desired.
- Top with crispy fried onion and garnish with diced green onion (top parts).
- Serve chilled dip with your favorite veggies, crackers, chips or bread.
*This dip can also be used as a sauce for a chicken pita, a dip for chicken wings or can replace your mayo on your lunch sandwich.
*For a large party double or triple the recipe.
*Love onion? Mix extra fried onion in the dip right before serving.